- Spring booster COVID-19 vaccination appointments are available in Cheshire now for: People aged 75+, residents of care homes for older adults and people aged 12+ who have a weakened immune system.
- If eligible, the quickest and easiest way to arrange a Spring booster vaccination is online via the National Booking Service (or by calling 119).
- In line with national guidance, Spring booster vaccinations are predominantly being administered in pharmacies. There is no need to contact your GP practice.
- Everyone who is eligible will receive a national letter from the NHS over the Spring and early Summer inviting them for a top-up.
- Locally, eligible residents who are able to attend a vaccination centre - but live in areas not covered by a GP-led site - will receive a further letter from the local NHS to outline their local vaccination options.
More information about Cheshire’s COVID-19 Vaccination Programme - including sites offering walk-in Spring booster vaccinations - is available here
COVID VACCINATION QUERIES:
If there is incorrect/missing information on your vaccine record then you need to call 119 and ask the operator to make a referral to the Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS). You will then receive a call back from the VDRS service within 5 working days. We cannot assist you with vaccination queries unless you were vaccinated in our surgery.
NHS Health at Home campaign
The NHS Health at Home campaign signposts you to the information you need to access NHS services online from home. As well as general assets for those with health concerns, ordering repeat prescriptions and video consolations, specific assets are now available for some long-term illnesses/vulnerable patients such as those with diabetes or asthma and pregnant people and new parents.
Facebook & Twitter Page
We now have an official Garden Lane Medical Centre Facebook & Twitter page. These pages will be used to share information about forthcoming events and health campaigns. You can access the Facebook page by clicking here and the Twitter page by clicking here
Service Review Policy Consultation - Have your say!
Service Review Policy Consultation Poster
Gluten Free Food
We no longer prescribe gluten free products at the practice. For more information, please ask Reception.
Alternatively, visit https://www.westcheshireccg.nhs.uk/publications/clinical-policies.html
Blood Pressure Monitor & Weighing Scales
There is a blood pressure monitor available in the waiting room (in the corner by the family health room). You can use this to take your blood pressure whilst you are waiting to be called for your appointment. There are also some weighing scales so that you can weigh yourself. Please follow the instructions and then hand the information to reception. This information will be useful for your medical records.
Wellbeing Matters - Tell us your view about health and wellbeing
Working with NHS West Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Cheshire West and Chester Council have developed a community website for residents of Cheshire West and Chester to find out about the heath and wellbeing and tell us their views.